I haven’t blogged for a couple of weeks. The easiest way to amend that is by crapping out a quick “Ron’s Thoughts” column. As usual, this is just a collection of goofy facebook status updates. And as always, inspired by the immortal “Hank’s Thoughts”.
- My thoughts on moderation? I approve of it but I never participate.
- Tim Horton’s can go back to Canada and die.
- I live near OSU campus so I live near a great number of assholes. I forget about this until the weather turns nice and they start being assholes outside.
- Just as nothing produces humility like failure, nothing produces a spirit of superiority and dickishness like accomplishment.
- Plastic surgery should never leave your nose so small that you can’t jam your finger in and pull boogers out.
- I want people to say the following of me:
“Ron Freeman can do anything he sets his mind to, but it’s kind of a disappointment to see the things he puts his mind to.”